UTC College is the training organiser accredited by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), Professional Engineers Board (Singapore) and Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Continuing Professional Development Board.
UTC’s Experts and guests with extensive technical experience from industries conduct industrial technical training courses to public to share their knowledge and industrial experience. After attending UTC's accredited industrial technical training courses, fire safety managers (FSM), professional engineers (PE) and safety officers can be awarded CPD (FSM), PDU (PE) and SDU (SISO) for fulfilling their renewal requirements.UTC offers both regular public training courses and in-house customized training.
UTC had successfully conducted following customized courses:
- "Failure Investigation and Analysis (FIA)" training course for Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF). The course was awarded 18 professional development units (PDU) by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore and trained 40 RSAF militrary experts.
- "Vehicle Fire Investigation" training course for Land Transport Authority (LTA). This training course was awarded 14 professional development units (PDU) by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore and run 3 batches to train LTA technical staff and management.
- "Fire Investigation" training course for a loss adjuster and consultation company. This training course was awarded 14 professional development units (PDU) by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore.
- The contents of the industrial technical courses can be customized according to the requirements of company or organization.
- The training course venue can be selected.
- The training dates are flexible.
- The training courses are more cost effective.