Expert witness services | UTC Singapore
& accident / fire investigation
for litigation & insurance claims
What is Expert Witness Services
Expert witness is a person with scientific, technical, engineering or other specialised knowledge based on training, study or experience. Expert witness can be engineers, scientists, consultants, doctors and other professions with extensive relevant knowledge. The key of the expert witness services is Competence, Experience and Qualification of EXPERT himself, not organization he is from.
UTC accident expert and fire expert with extensive relevant experience were engaged by government agencies (MOM, SCDF, ESG, PUB), MNCs and insurance companies for investigating a number of high profile accident and fire cases in Singapore, lecturing "Vehicle Fire Investigation" for LTA and testifying in Singapore court as fire expert witness and accident expert witness. UTC expert had been featured in Straits Times and MediaCorp TV programs in Singapore for failure analysis and accident investigation.
What is Effective Expert Witness
The criteria for effective expert witness are whether his accident investigation report and expert opinions are fully accepted and adopted by the Court and Judge in litigation, and the report conclusions and expert opinions shall be relevant & critical to the litigation. Only the conclusions and opinions provided by more competent expert witness will be accepted and adopted by the Court and Judge when there are disagreements.
- Expert witness must know his duties to the Court overriding any other duties.
- Expert witness must be honest, objective and impartial.
- Expert witness shall have sufficient relevant experience, training and qualification.
- When requested, expert witness shall submit the accident investigation report with clear conclusions supported by enough facts, evidences and proven scientific principles.
- In Court hearing, expert witness shall present his testimony in a clear and convincing manner.
UTC's Expert Witness Services
UTC's forensic investigation / reconstruction experts with extensive relevant experience beyond Singapore provide high quality, reliable, fast and cost effective forensic investigation and reconstruction services to determine accident causes, reconstruct accident processes and recommend preventive measures, and acting as accident expert witness or fire expert witness testifying in Singapore Court.
UTC's expert witness services and accident investigation services had been well recognized by Singapore government agencies (e.g. SCDF, MOM, PUB, RSAF, ESG (ex-SPRING), LTA) and many MNCs (e.g. Hyundai Korea, Takenaka Japan, China Rail Tunnel Group, AIG, MSIG Insurance, Rajah & Tann (Lawyer Firm), WongPartnership (Lawyer Firm), NTUC Health, Universal Terminal (Oil and Gas), SEMCO Marine).
UTC's experts are capable and competent to act as fire expert witness, accident expert witness, traffic expert witness, crane expert witness and failure analysis expert witness in legal and technical litigations.
To contact UTC forensic investigation experts for expert witness services, please click EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (+65)81380509.
Accident Types Related to Expert Witness
There are different types of accidents, including industrial accidents, work related accidents, machinery related accidents, traffic accidents, fire accidents. These accidents are potentially resulting litigation and Court cases, and may required to engage expert witness.
- Industrial accident investigation, refer to Forensic industrial accident investigation services.
- Traffic accident reconstruction, refer to Traffic accident reconstruction services.
- Fire investigation, refer to Fire investigation services.
- Crane accident investigation, please click CRANE ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION